- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if SeligTech is acquired by or merged with another company.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for SeligTech we ask for information such as your name, company or dealer name, email address, billing address, credit card information and phone number.
- SeligTech uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use SeligTech.
Data Storage and Copyright
- SeligTech uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run SeligTech. Although SeligTech owns the code, databases, and all rights to the SeligTech application, you retain all rights to your data and third party subscriptions.
- We claim no intellectual property rights or copyright over the material you provide to the Service or other Services you access through your Account. Your profile and subscription to other services remain yours and you are responsible to comply with any and all requirements, terms or conditions of any third party service.
SeligTech may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
SeligTech may periodically update this policy. Consequently, you should review the Policy periodically. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your SeligTech primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You should sign on to your account regularly for these and other important announcements.